I'm Gonna Getcha Good!

Featuring
PurpleMoon & InMotion Poses @ The Instruments


“What's your name?" he asked above the roar of the music.

She leaned close. 
"My name is Wind," she whispered. "And Rain. 
And Bone and Dust. 
My name is a snippet of a half-remembered song."

He chuckled a low, delightful sound. 
She was drunk and silly, and so full of the glory 
of being young and alive and in the capital of the world 
that she could hardly contain herself.

"I have no name," she purred. 
"I am whoever the keepers of my fate tell me to be."

He grasped her by her wrist, running a thumb along 
the sensitive skin underneath. 
"Then let me call you Mine for a dance or two.” 
― Sarah J. Maas


------------------


Credits
Top & Pants ~ Riley Set by Purplemoon (View Here) @ The Instruments (Ends April 25)
 Pose ~  Urban Chic 5 by InMotion Poses @ The Instruments (Ends April 25)
 Skin ~  Leila * Med. 8 (Gacha Item) ~ Belleza Skins
Hair ~ Abi ~ CaTwa
Hat ~ Lubbock Cowboy Hat ~ The Mad Hattery
 Scarf ~ Vintage Girl Scarf ~ Enfant Terrible
 Earrings ~ Ahlam * Peach ~ Cazimi
 Bracelet ~ Capture Bangles ~ Baubles! by Phe
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

PM InWorld    MarketPlace    Blog    PM Outlet    FlickrFan    FlickrPoulet    FaceBook
TP to The Instruments   Blog  Flickr  FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment