Entice for The Chapter Four: Harden My Heart

Still wanders sometimes, armed only with curiosities...


"If I could I would walk from sunrise to sunset until I found what it is I am searching for …
after all these years, one would hope to already know what that should be…
but this wandering brown-eyed gypsy soul...
still wanders sometimes, armed only with new curiosities ..."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

The Chapter Four
New Round March 4 - 18

Wearing
Harden My Heart Dress by Entice
Belleza - Maitreya - Slink - Classic Fitted Sizes
99L each - 499 Fatpack (2 Bonus Colors)

Entice In-World ● MarketPlace ● Facebook ● Blog ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ M105 ~ Cheveux @ SaNaRae (Ends March 18)
Neck Bow ~ Satin Bow (Ivory) Gacha ~ Junbug
Crown ~ Victoria Rose Crown ~ The Mystic
Pose ~ Delicatesse Lecon N6 ~ Deesselle Destiny
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment