Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Entice for The Chapter Four: Harden My Heart

still wanders sometimes, armed only with new curiosities ...

"If I could I would walk from sunrise to sunset until I found what it is I am searching for …
after all these years, one would hope to already know what that should be…
but this wandering brown eyed gypsy soul..
still wanders sometimes, armed only with new curiosities ..."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

The Chapter Four
New Round March 4-18
wearing
Harden My Heart Dress
by Entice

Belleza - Maitreya - Slink - Classic Fitted Sizes / 99L each - 499 Fatpack (2 Bonus Colors)



Credits
♥ Skin ~ Victoria * America (Catwa Applier) ~ Glam Affair
♥ Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
♥ Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
♥ Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
♥ Hair ~ M105 ~ Cheveux @ SaNaRae (ends March 18 / gallery)
♥ Neck Bow ~ Satin Bow [Ivory] Gacha ~ Junbug
♥ Crown ~ Victoria Rose Crown ~ The Mystic
♥ Pose ~ Delicatesse Lecon n6 ~ Deesselle Destiny
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments :

Post a Comment