Alive Eyes by [ session ] Skin Studio



Damn your eyes
for taking my breath away,
for makin' me want to stay,
damn your eyes.
For gettin' my hopes up high
for making me fall in love again
again
again
again
and again,
damn your eyes.

-lyrics


Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Butterfly 049 ~ Rezology
Eye Makeup ~ Kourt Gacha (Key Card) ~ Ascendant Body Shop
Eyes ~ Alive Mesh Eyes ~ [session] Skin Studio
Headpiece ~ Midsommer Dream Flowerband( Gacha RARE) ~ Enfant Terrible
Top ~ Kristal Sequin Bodysuit (Details) ~ alaskametro
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Designer Angi Manners
Designer Selc
Designer Kah Melody
Designer Alaska Metropolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment