Entice @ Notice Me Senpai


"The smile on your face lets me know that you need me,
there's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me.
A touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall,
Now you say it best when you say nothing at all."


Credits
Hair ~ Aria (Group Gift 2018) ~ D!VA
Headband & Earrings ~ Claire ~ Dahlia
Dress *NEW ~ Sekushi Baby ~ Entice @ Notice Me Senpai Event (Ends July 11 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Designer June Fallon 
Designers Jolene Carami & Kira Paderborn


Sekushi Baby Dress
Maitreya - Slink Hourglass - Belleza Freya - Belleza Isis
Fatpack includes two Exclusive Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment