Nerido @ The Epiphany Gacha Event

“Help others without any reason 
and give without the expectation of receiving anything in return.” 
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Flickr

Credits
Skin ~ Karin (Catwa Applier) Tone01 (Details) ~ [session] Skin Studio
Hair ~ Danna ~ Opale
Collar *NEW ~ Suki (Details) ~ Dahlia @ FaMESHed X (Ends Feb. 14 - Gallery)
Outfit ~ Sonya Gacha (Maitreya) DetailsNerido @ The Epiphany (Ends Feb. 12 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My [session] Inventory ● Designer Angi Manners
My Opale Inventory ● Designer Toni Mila
Dahlia In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Blogger ● Flickr Fan
My Dahlia Inventory ● Designer June Fallon
My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido

No comments:

Post a Comment