Welcome To My New Gacha Shop


Dear Friends,

I just opened my new Gacha Shop.
I have tons of pretty things from past gachas and current ones from many of our favorite designers.
Many RARES and a "35L or Less" section. I will be adding new stuff often.


I have also included in the same place a small garden for you all to enjoy.
I placed couple's cuddles and dances.
Hope you like it.


Please, No Sex or Nudity.


And finally,
I also added to the side a small photo studio that you are welcome to use.
I am still working on the poses for the main studio and hoping that in a few days
I'll have that ready too. I'll be adding backgrounds and poses every week.
I also placed some nice backgrounds and will be changing them every time
I get new ones.


Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment