Babe by Glam Affair

“When you're socially awkward, you're isolated more than usual, 
and when you're isolated more than usual, your creativity is less compromised 
by what has already been said and done. 
All your hope in life starts to depend on your craft, so you try to perfect it. 
One reason I stay isolated more than the average person 
is to keep my creativity as fierce as possible. 
Being the odd one out may have its temporary disadvantages, 
but more importantly, it has its permanent advantages.” 
― Criss Jami, Killosophy


Credits
Skin ~ Babe (Catwa Applier) Tone 002 ~ Glam Affair
Hair ~ Amara (Light Blondes Set 2) ~ Sintiklia
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

Designer Sintikliasims
My Glam Affair Inventory ● Designer Aida Ewing


[Glam Affair] Babe Applier [ Catwa ]

No comments:

Post a Comment