Songs On My Skin

“You write poems with your fingertips
And I keep listening to the songs written on my skin
By some distant dream, similar words
But the verses never meet...”
― Sanhita Baruah


Credits
Hair ~ Empty Gold ~ Magika
●Necklace *NEW ~ Aspasia ~ Kunglers @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends Jan. 25 / Gallery)
●Dress ~ Maxime ~ Baiastice
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

Kunglers In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler
Baiastice In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Baiatice Inventory ● Designer Sissy Pessoa


 
 

Baiastice_Maxime Dress-All Colors+8 Bonus  
Freya - Hourglass - Legacy - Maitreya
Available in 15 Colors  / FatPack 50% Off All Colors via HUD Plus 8 Bonus Colors
Demo Available

 

Baiastice_Fifi Spike Pumps-All Colors + 8 Bonus
Freya - Legacy - Slink - Maitreya


No comments:

Post a Comment