A Single Raindrop

“The voice of a single raindrop will always make a splash when it has something to say.”
― Anthony T. Hincks


Credits
Head ~ Amelia Catwa Mesh Head
Skin *NEW ~ Becca (Nature Skin Tone) for Catwa ~ Clef de Peau for Powder Pack
Hair *NEW ~ No Subject ~ No Match @ Tres Chic (Ends Feb. 10 / Gallery)
Jewelry ~ Papilio Set (Silver) ~ Krystal
Dress ~ Briana ~ Seniha
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Clef de Peau Inventory ● Designer Marco (marcopol.oh)
My No Match Inventory ● Designer n0match
My Seniha Inventory ● Designer Seniha (seniha88)


Becca Skin (Catwa) Clef de Peau
Skin Tones: Pearl - Nature - Toast - Toffee - Coffee
Options: No Brows - Freckles - Eyeliner One - Eyeliner Two


no.match_ ~ NO_SUBJECT

No comments:

Post a Comment