They Said That Love was Enough...

"My white horses and my ivory almonds
I guess they really got the best of us, didn't they?
They said that love was enough but it wasn't
The earth shattered, the sky opened
The rain was fire but we were wooden."
-song lyrics




Credits
●Hair ~ Faith ~ Tableau Vivant
Eye Liner ~ My Simple Vibrant Look ~ pr!tty
Jewelry ~ Celestia Set ~ Chop Zuey
Headpiece ~ Sakura (Head #1) Gacha ~ Naminoke
●Dress *NEW ~ Simone ~ Baiastice @ FaMESHed (Ends March 27 / Gallery)
●Heels *NEW ~ Stockholm Pumps ~ Baiastice @ Uber (Ends March 22 / Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

Tableau Vivant In-World ● MarketPlace (Old Items Not In-Store) ● MarketPlace (Outlet)
Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Tableau Vivant Inventory ● Designer M4ri1yn Magic
Baiastice In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Baiatice Inventory ● Designer Sissy Pessoa


Baiastice_Simone Dress-All Colors+6+6 Bonus
Alice - Freya - Hourglass - Legacy - Maitreya
Available in 12 Colors - Each Color HUD: Show/Hide Top in 20 Patterns
FatPack 50% Off (All Colors + 6 Dress & 6 Shirt Bonus Patterns via HUD

 

Baiastice_Stockholm Pumps
Alice - Freya - Hourglass - Legacy - Maitreya
Available in 15 Colors - Each Color HUD: Hide/Show Studs & 18 Stones Colors
FatPack 50% Off all Colors + 8 Bonus via HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment