The Winds Will Blow

“When the storms of life hit, 
you have to anchor down with your feet firmly planted on the ground. 
The winds will blow, the trees will shake but you my dear, will not break!”
― Sanjo Jendayi


Credits
Hair ~ Six ~ Vanity Hair
Necklace ~ Anessa (Details) ~ Kunglers @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends May 2 / Gallery)
Dress ~ Megan ~ Belle Epoque @ FaMESHed (Ends April 27 / Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

Vanity Hair In-World ● MarketPlace ● Facebook ● Blog ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell
My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler

Belle Epoque { Megan }
Legacy - Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment