Here In the Darkness I Know Myself


There's a darkness within me that nobody knows.
It is a darkness where demons and angels are in constant battle.
Where evil stabs me from the inside out with sharp claws
while the angels kiss away every wound.
Where the heavy fluttering of demons' wings silences my ears
leaving me in the deepest and coldest of existence,
while the angels send rays of light to guide my way out.
Most times in these battles the angels will come out victorious
but when they don't,
I'll be trapped in a hell that no one will ever know.
I have learned to save myself in these battles with the help of the angels.
I myself have become an army ready for combat,
ready to defeat, 
ready to triumph.


Credits
Sintiklia - Hair Katryn
Headscarf (Halloween) Gacha RARE ~ Giz Seorn
(Ends October 12 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


~
Sintiklia In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
~

No comments:

Post a Comment