I Hope You Dance



I remember very well that day.
I was vacuuming our living room when this song began to play.
My children were in their room keeping entertained with a mountain of books
that were on the floor, and as soon as the song began to play, I shut off the vacuum cleaner and waited 
with a big smile, I knew my babies would be running to me at any second. I heard their laughter as they rushed to hold my hands. Both, still very small, my daughter wearing flower-hairclips to hold back her beautiful long black curls and my son wearing a red cap that still allowed me to see his beautiful big eyes. And in a circle, we danced and danced so happily barefooted holding each other's hands.

My children are all grown up now but I always remember how we would dance and dance
because what they don't know is that I never let go of their tiny little hands.

Thanks For Reading!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Sintiklia - Hair Raelynn (Details)
Kunglers - Leandra bracelets (Details) @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends October 4 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler

No comments:

Post a Comment