Sing-Song Sunshine From Above

Flickr

The sun has left and forgotten me
It's dark, I cannot see
Why does this rain pour down
I'm gonna drown
In a sea
Of deep confusion...
-Lyrics


Day three and suddenly things just went downhill.

Hello Beautiful World!
When everything seemed to be a great start for this new year, suddenly bad luck hit me in the face
when early in the morning my bank card was declined. I had gone to put gas in my car and
my card just kept getting rejected. So I returned home and checked online my account and discovered
that my money was gone. After checking transactions from the last three days I found a long list
of transactions made on my card from all over the country, Transactions ranging from 10 dollars to
183 dollars. Transactions made from Washington, Irwing Texas, New York, etc.
OMG, What the hell! >:( Anyway, even though I cried and kicked and screamed for a few minutes, 
I calmed myself down and decided not to let this ruin my day. 
Tomorrow I'll just go to my bank first thing in the morning.

Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.
― Steve Maraboli

 Problems punch right on the nose and show them who's the boss!
And if for some reason my problem can't be resolved, there are far bigger things I have lost
in life, but this one will definitely not bring me down. 

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
(Ends January 27 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic
My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido


Sintiklia - Hair Florance



~Nerido~ Nataly Top/Bra

No comments:

Post a Comment