Open The Door

Open the door and show me your face tonight.
I know it's true no one heals me like you and you hold the key.
-lyrics

Flickr

Written by Sarah Dessen

We'd start slow, the way we always did, 
because the run, and the game, could go on for a while. 
Maybe even forever.
That was the thing. You just never knew. 
Forever was so many different things. 
It was always changing, 
it was what everything was really all about. 
It was twenty minutes or a hundred years, 
or just this instant or any instant I wished would last and last. 
But there was only one truth about forever that really mattered, 
and that was this: it was happening. Right then, 
as I ran with him into that bright sun, 
and every moment afterward. 
Look, there. Now. Now. Now.




Credits
Pic One
Pic Two
Hermia Outfit - Boudoir for Enchantment Event starts May 8th!
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

🍃🌷🌷🍃

My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
Boudoir In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Facebook ● Flickr Vita - Precious ● Flickr Fan
My Boudoir Inventory ● Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless


Hourglass - Maitreya - Physique ● Includes: Harnes - Skirt - Crown


Pearl Tiara - Boudoir
Gold & Soft Gold

-----------------------------------------------------



Flickr For This Pic as of August 21, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment