Little Alice Me


Hello Beautiful World!
It is me, little me, my little Alice avatar.
These are some of the pictures I have saved with the intention of writing a kids' story about
how confusing it must have been for a child to understand why they could no longer attend a classroom
or visit their grandparents or go outside to the park and play with their friends.
That was the story idea when we first heard of Covid and the restrictions that came right after.

The purpose of this story was to help the child understand why following these
new changes was very important for everyone's safety, without scaring the child with
explanations that would be too hard for a young mind to understand. To give a child the assurance
 that everything would be okay and how quarantining could be fun.


But as with many of my stories and blog post ideas, it was lost in my huge folder of drafts.
However, now that I have my new iMac I am feeling really excited that I am planning on
including Little Alice in the blog with short stories for your kids. ;)

is one that I wrote back in August 2020.
This is the kind of story I would love to write for children. You can always find them in
my Labels blog section under Little Alice. It'll be as if you have just opened a kids' blog once
you open that label.


Hmmm, maybe I can get Little Alice some sponsors for her clothing
so she can always wear a variety of cute outfits for her picture adventures. we'll see. ;)
One thing is for sure, as much as I love my child avatar, I won't RP as a child any time soon.
I have no interest in going out and socializing as a kid. Little Alice is only to be used
for pictures for the stories I want to write.

Thanks for stopping by me beautiful people.
Much love,
Lori Novo I mean, Little Alice :P

No comments:

Post a Comment