Shiver Me Timbers!

Aye matey, today I will be a pirate and sail the seven seas in search of treasures.


Hello Beautiful World!

I absolutely love this new outfit from Boudoir, it is the HUNTRESS, and for some reason
I felt like a pirate as soon as I put it on. It reminded me of two different times in the past
when I was a pirate for a day. The first memory that came to mind was during my Ameba Pico
days when I used to write for children (Here). Ha! those were the days. Truly the best of all
my blogging history. Sorry Second Life. :P The second memory that came to mind 
was this time (Here). And with that said, let's listen once again to the song I used on that blog post.



Now before I go, I would like to try and write something for you.
Might end in an epic fail so bear with me. ;)

Gather 'round maties
Aye, it is me, Lori Crescendo speaking to ye from the poop deck.
I am Mr. Pirate Steppenwolf's booty, his Spanish princess.
He says I am better than a million doubloons.
His last lass before he goes to Fiddlers Green, aye!
Now open me grog's bunghole for I must get drunk. :P
Yo ho ho! 

See, I told you, but at least I tried. :P
Now you give it a try. You can find some help here in this Pirate Vocabulary Guide.

See you laters alligators!
Much love,
Lori Novo

Text From Steppenwolf:
Hi my Princess. My ship is a  little late to port tonight see you at 1030 baby, love your pirate.


Huntress by Boudoir
Outfit Contains non-rigged skeletons short skirt with resizer, 
rigged Huntress suit for Slink and Maitreya bodies!
Compatible with: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Physique Mesh Body - Slink Hourglass

Credits
DOUX - Mecca Hairstyle
[MJN] Payday Lips {CATWA}
Jeanne de Clisson Eye Patch ~ Purplemoon Creations
Huntress - Boudoir
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Boudoir In-World  MarketPlace  Blog  Facebook  Flickr Vita - Precious  Flickr Fan
My Boudoir Inventory ● Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless

No comments:

Post a Comment