Time at The Mad Circus

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


“Okay," I said, "what's your biggest fear?"
As always, he took a second to think about the answer.
"Clowns," he said.
"Clowns."
"Yup."
I just looked at him.
"What?" he said, glancing over at me.
"That is not a real answer," I told him.
"Says who?"
"Says me. I meant a real fear, like of failure, of death, of regret. 
Like that. Something that keeps you awake at nights, questioning your very existence."
He thought for a second. "Clowns.”
― Sarah Dessen




Hello Beautiful World!
Hope you have an amazing Wednesday. ;)  So last night I visited not exactly a haunted sim but
a shopping event that turned out to be great filled with exclusive items, discounts, and many 10L 
special deals.

This is
which will be ending on the 31st so you must hurry and go check it out.

   

Now, don't get me wrong, even though the booths were full of great items to buy, what I was mostly
attracted to was the decor that was used for the event. I took some pictures of what I liked the most
about the decor and added the credits just in case, you know. ;)


LOVE - CREEPY THE CLOWN - CARD COUNTER
AL - FreakShow - Siamese (MP)
LOVE - DARK CIRCUS PODIUM SEAT - 2


And finally, I got my Steppenwolf to accompany me on this one. You have no idea how much he hates
all these kinds of places so I am very grateful that he said "Yes baby, of course, I'll go with you."


I was so glad he wasn't scared to go with me, I mean, that he didn't have to work last night. :P
We had such fun I tell you. I am still smiling from all the excitement.
Maybe I'll invite him again to one more before the month is over. ;)

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Keep spreading smiles wherever you go.

Much love,
Lori Novo

Lunar Seats Exclusive - StoraxTree 99L @ Event

Credits On Me
Red Clown Nose by Fuzzy Deezul
Outfit - Circus Clowns Gacha ~ Moon Amore


AL - FreakShow - Bearded Woman (MP)
[MF] Carnival circus cage - Medieval Fantasy & AL - FreakShow - Executor (MP)
GD MESH FULL PERM CARNIVAL BUST CLOWN JECK - Georgia Designs


[MF] Circus carnival freakshow vagon - Medieval Fantasy  & SideShow Entrance - Never Totally Dead
[Bad Unicorn] 'Clown' Screaming Head - Sicko Show (MP)


[MF] Spooky Horror Carnival Circus Tent - Medieval Fantasy
[BH9] - Terror House Bloody

No comments:

Post a Comment