The Sad Wallet

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


I am so excited! Tomorrow I get my new iMac 27-inch from Steppenwolf for my birthday.
Really an early birthday gift since my birthday is on November 2nd.
After he gave me the 2k (USD) to go get it, this is what happened...

Lori Novo: omg I am soo excited
Lori Novo: tyyy my baby, I get it tomorrow :))
Lori Novo: omggg
Lori Novo: muahhh

A Silent Pause

Lori Novo: are you crying baby?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): why am i crying? lol
Lori Novo: cause baby, that had to hurt ( I swear I could hear him sniff sniff)
Lori Novo: a lot
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you silly
Lori Novo: that made a big ouchie on ur wallet :(
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): naw
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): happy birthday baby
Lori Novo: ty baby <333

And that is my Steppenwolf, the best husband in the world!
And I am still jumping and dancing with joy.
Can't wait for the store to open tomorrow.
First in line! :P


By the way, this is a picture I took last year on my birthday but forgot to share it.
This was with my friend Ariz at his Pueblito Mexicano and Fridas Venue (Adult).
That is when I first arrived,  I wasn't fully rezzed yet, and the crowd tripled pretty 
fast after. Everyone sang for me LAS MAÑANITAS which is the Happy Birthday
 song in Mexico. I was so touched that I cried. Everyone was so kind that I started
getting some birthday gifts from the crowd. <3
I am the one in the orange dress, Ariz is on my right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment