My First Built


Hello Beautiful World!
I have always liked taking pictures of the homes I have lived in Second Life.
I love being able to go back and revisit these homes through my photographs.
They all bring so many memories that make me smile. 


This particular one was our third home and the first one I ever built.
I wanted something special for my Steppenwolf and me that I decided just to try and build us
a house, not bad I'll say. After that, I have built us a total of four including the current one
we are living in right now and which is my favorite. ;)


Decorating our homes is by far the most exciting part for me.
With each home, I feel my interior design has improved. Here, I was still clueless about
how to add pieces to a room that could come together at the end. Now, I will carefully select
each and every item to add to a room.


Since I started building our own homes I have always included a separate bedroom for
Steppenwolf. I always make sure I add to his room some of the things he enjoys in real life
like his cigars and his wine and good books. My Steppenwolf is a bookworm so books in
our home are a must.


My bedrooms are always very girly. Love candles and flowers and books, 
however, the books in my room are just for decoration since I really hate reading (RL & SL).

Now, the purpose of two separate bedrooms is not to sleep separated from my Steppenwolf.
It is simply to be able to decorate two totally different rooms that we can enjoy depending
on the mood.

Mi cama es tu cama! ;)


For this home, I added my office area in our TV room.
It was so great to have my Steppenwolf nearby watching television while I worked on my blog.
Since then, I place my computer desk in my bedroom.


In this home, we also had a laundry section which Steppenwolf hated just as much as he
hated us having a bathroom, a kitchen, and a dining room. He feels those things are unnecessary in
Second Life. However, the massage table in the restroom was one of the things being used as much as
we used the beds. (Winks Winks)


I loved our dining room, it is my favorite one of all the houses we have lived in.
We got to have many romantic dinners there and even got to celebrate Steppenwolf's birthday
one time with cake and good food and wine.


I love cooking and that includes SL. I loved pretending that I was cooking for my Steppenwolf
and loved how he would go to the kitchen to see what I was cooking for him when he would log in
and then we would sit at the table to eat.


Steppenwolf likes wines and I love the piano and guitar so those are some
of the things that you will always find in our Second Life homes.


Hope you enjoyed this tour of our first home built by me. As soon as I finish decorating our current one
I'll be sharing some pictures with you. The bottom pictures are from the second home we lived in.
I'll see if I can find more pictures from that time so I can give you another tour.

Huge hug everyone!
Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment