I Am Feeling Good!


Psssst...
Me again! :P

Hello Beautiful World!
Today I woke up feeling a little gross, yucky, in other words not too well.
But I was determined not to stay stuck in that mood and snap out of it as soon as possible.
One good way to feel better for me is to go SHOPPING. Ha, the joke was on me since I am broke.
So then I thought my next option was to go to the Marketplace and find good things that
are free or 1L since I did have 8L in my little wallet. Mmm, I guess I wasn't really THAT broke. :P
8L can get you many, many good things, well, at least it'll get you 8 things for sure.

So I felt things were starting to lighten up with my great idea of having myself a shopping
spree in the Marketplace. So I grabbed my little wallet that had my 8L and with a firm determination
I entered the Marketplace eager to see what great things I would find that I do not need and 
probably I will never use. But heck, if shopping is what it'll take to turn my day around, why not, right?

So the next step once in Marketplace was to set the precise setting of what I was looking for.
Search For: Everything & Anything (Except gross sex stuff, yuk!)
Price Range: 0 to 1L Items (If cheaper than 0L even better)
Land Impact: No limit (I'll just get my Steppenwolf to get more prims if I need them for my new cheap stuff)
Do Not Show: Demos (For God's sake, please NO demos!!!)

And what did I get?
DEMOS!!!
Oh my god, are you kidding me?
Demos, demos, demos... demos page after page after page.

ARGGGGH, so my gross and yucky mood instead of going away began to increase by
the second every time I saw a demo in my MP search when I very specifically asked NOT
to show me any. I cried, kicked, and pulled my hair. Then I had a good talk with myself about
how we do not live in a perfect world, and unfortunately, demos are a sneaky thing that we have no
control over and they will appear on every search, whether I like it or not, I began to accept reality and
began to calm down.

I did find four that I consider great finds in my MP search but my favorite one I got to say was this one.


Ummm, no comment.
Wait, YES comment.
But of course YES comment, please. You never know when you will need them and you will regret
it if you do not get them, especially now that they are absolutely FREE! Yes, you
heard me right. That is even a better deal than 0L or 1L I would say, oh wait... 
anyways it is a great item to get for future use. ;)

Item Description:
Activism should be free.
Ignite your inner freedom fighter with some easy-to-wear protest signs.
An irregular Roen product, but still important to our own cause, 
these signs are free and transferrable. Give them to your friends
Stir up some conversation with loud-and-just virtual outrage.


Now that I am calmer than a turtle in a race, 
let me welcome you to a beautiful place that I visited already a few days ago.

Welcome, this is
Description: Explore the urban paths, nature twists, and friendly turns.
 Plenty of animals, rest spots, and Asian vibes. Photogenic 
Location and home of Knick Knacks Mainstore. 
Everyone is welcome here! No hate, spread love!


This is truly a very beautiful sim, divided into two very different parts.
Today I am showing you the nature side, soon I'll show you the other half.
By joining the group (free of charge) you will be able to collect a beautiful gift from Knick Knacks.
You will also get rezzing rights for your photography purposes. 
You are also welcome to add your Raion No Su photos to their Flickr group, HERE.


During my visit, I ran into Unir Aeterna (temotemo) who was busy touching some crystals for...

[Practitioners of crystal healing believe they can boost low energy, prevent bad energy,
 release blocked energy, and transform a body's aura.
Crystals act as a power hold for healing as they allow positive, 
fruitful energy to flow into the body and do away with the negative, toxic energy. 
Like other forms of alternative therapy, crystals work by channelizing your energy levels, 
thereby, focusing on healing your body from the inside.]

Unir is a self-claimed AFK master of all times. He is also an amazing photographer and blogger.
HERE, you can check out his amazing photography and this is his blog 
You can also visit his Twitter.


By the way, after I logged out from Second Life and returned about three hours later, Unir was still
rubbing those crystals. :O  Then it got me thinking that poor Unir was probably afraid to come down
from the ladder. You know how it is, it is so easy to climb up but when it is time to come down, 
oh lord, so scary.

JUMP UNIR!
I'll catch you, you can trust me... hehe (evil laugh)


This is all for now my beautiful people. I leave happy and feeling good.
Maybe next time you see me I'll be proudly holding up one of my protest signs. ;)


Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Truth Hair - Teila ● (Yummy) Diamond Hand Chain ● Miyabi-corsage-(Red) ~ Mandala
Luas Mei Kimono Red & Black ● Moon Elixir x MUSE - Miss Independent - Shoes
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment