Más Que Ayer, Mucho Más

Yo jamás sufrí, yo jamás lloré
Yo era muy feliz, yo vivía muy bien...


Hello Beautiful World!
Today I felt clueless about what I wanted to do in Second Life
but once I arrived I had a great idea. This idea consisted of randomly selecting the first store that would
catch my attention from my In-world search. By any, I seriously meant any store without seeing what the
outside really looked like. A true random selection to challenge me into using its surrounding for a
photoshoot. My random store selection took me to E.M. Animations (Moderate)
Luckily for me, it turned out to have a really nice little garden.


One random location and one great photo, that was the idea.
Challenge accomplished!

However, I couldn't resist taking more than just one single picture once I was there.
There are many stores that have beautiful surroundings, perfect to be photographed, and with
that, I got another great idea, oh my, so many great ideas in just one day. ;) This idea consists in starting
a new blog section called Postcard Spots, where I will be sharing with you small beautiful, and
interesting spots I come upon while visiting stores and small locations perfect to be used for photoshoots.

What do you think?



Today I chose a beautiful song from one of Mexico's best singers Juan Gabriel (R.I.P.),
sung by Marc Anthony, American, Latin singer, actor, and songwriter. His performance in this song
is really extraordinary. I seriously get chills all over every time I watch this video. OMG, Marc Anthony
I LOVEEEE YOUUUU!!!

And with that, I say goodbye for now.
Much Love,
Lori Novo



Credits
[monso] Jisoo Hair ● *LODE* Head Accessory - Juliet [deep red] ● BUENO-Tempted Necklaces-Gold
Ricielli - Bobbi Dress / Red  Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
[TOR] SCIFI Watermelon-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment