They Got Bette Davis Eyes

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE
"Sometimes all you need is a little splash of colour."
-Cica Ghost


“His eyes are so intense I want to look away . . .
or never look away, I can’t decide.”
― Kasie West, The Distance Between Us


Oops!... Cica Ghost did it again!

Welcome this is
And she never fails to impress us with her amazing sims.
This time her creation took me to a place where every single creature I saw, 
had the most beautiful and expressive eyes. I couldn't help but smile every single time
I came up to one of them. And for some reason, I was reminded of this beautiful song...

 
I've been a huge fan of Cica's Ghost's creations for many years now and I can honestly say
that all the creatures she creates for her sims have always been some of the cutest I've seen 
in Second Life. You can actually buy them in her MarketPlace store.
HERE, you can see some of her beautiful sims that I was fortunate to cover in my blog.

HERE, you can check out pictures of all the wonderful places she has created throughout the years
for us to enjoy. And HERE is where you are welcome to add your pictures to the Cica Ghost Flickr group.


Elephants, snails, butterflies, cats, and even cows, just to mention a few of Cica's friends
 wearing their best smiles and waiting for you to join them for some fun.
Do you know what would make them smile even more? Click Cica's tip jars and show her
and all her friends some Linden love. ;)

But, how about swimming with the fish?
Or trying to go up the stairs and falling every single time until you realize that flying is allowed, duh! :P
Or just sitting and talking to the birds, doesn't that sound like a lot of fun?


Steppenwolf Crescendo: Is this a sim for kids?'
It could be, of course!
Let that child and the magic and wonder that comes from those years surface, and
just have fun!


This is the type of sim that with every step you take, you just keep discovering more and more.
But then, when you think you have covered it all and you are ready to teleport out, you notice
an unfamiliar spot that you did not see before and end up staying longer to explore some more. ;)

And what more do you discover?
Cat on Cat!


Oh, wait! That is Nat The Cat taking a ride on one of Cica's friends. Nat is a DJ in SL and HERE, you
can check out her schedule. See, I told you, Cica's friends are so loving and friendly to everyone.

"Always find a reason to laugh.
 It may not add years to your life but it will surely add life to your years."
-From Nat's Profile

And here are some beautiful people that I saw along the way during my visit.

   
nathalie.applewhyte    valeriehart     mat.messing     razielvolun     Sirius Firehawk
Thanks For Your Visit My Beautiful People!
Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits
TRUTH Unravel Hair ● KUNGLERS - Anessa Necklace ● Blume. Feel Pretty Headband ● -Pixicat- Mave Dress // Red

No comments:

Post a Comment