A Night of Sweet Romance

Featuring BOUDOIR & KUNGLERS




Life, grant me a merciful death when the time comes.
May I go peacefully to sleep, and not wake up to another day.
May my body feel no pain, I already had too much.
May I have a smile as my eyes close, 
not knowing that I’ll never wake up again.
May I have the ones I love on my mind in my last conscious breath.
And may their laughter be my last lullaby.
-Lori Novo

Hello Beautiful World!
The above quote it's something I wrote some time ago when I was going through a tough
time with my health. As many of you already know, I suffer body pain every day. However,
sometimes that pain gets to be too much that I have to stay in bed and will need a lot of help
with almost everything. Things as simple as brushing my own hair or even holding a glass to drink 
some water. Being able to hold simple things with your hands like a hair brush, a small glass
of water, or even a pen, are all a blessing that most times we take for granted.
Let's be thankful every day for all those little things that we think little about. They are
gifts just wrapped in small packages, but when you unwrap them, you'll see they are truly
huge blessings in our lives.

By the way,
last night my Pollito (my boy kitty), which is an indoor cat. He had never set foot outside,
well, that changed last night. Around 11 p.m., he managed to get out through the kitchen
window to follow another cat. That cat seems to have stolen my Pollito's little heart and now
he has fallen deeply in love with her. At first, we didn't know why he had gotten out. We spent 
hours and hours looking for him everywhere around our home, and then in our neighbors' yards,
to finally be walking down many streets in our neighborhood. By 3am we realized that he could be
anywhere in the city :P so we went back home and decided to continue the search early the next
morning. But around 4:30 am, my son woke up and went to the door to see if he could see our kitty
anywhere. And guess what? Pollito was sitting on the footsteps on our porch and when he saw my son
he ran to him meowing. It seems Pollito went out on a date with his new girlfriend, then they did the
deed, and then the girl kitty brought Pollito safely back home. What a happy ending!

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Wearing
Persephone Couture / Boudoir
by Boudoir

Outfit Contains: 
beautiful crafted floral hair with resizer, rigged mesh bra, and panties for mesh bodies,
silky flexible dress decorated with flowers with resizer!
For:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Physique Mesh Body
Slink Hourglass Mesh Body
Legacy Body
The panties & bra by themselves can be worn as swimwear.

Boudoir In-World  MarketPlace  Blog  Facebook  Flickr Vita - Precious  Flickr Fan
Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless ● My Boudoir Inventory  My Boudoir Blog Posts

Credits
Hair - . Doe . Love on a Wire . (I edited the hairstyle)
(NEW) DETAILSKUNGLERS - Wendy Rings @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends June 25 - Gallery)
~GD~Milk Bath Baby(XL Almond) - Maitreya BENTO Hands
[CREATiCA] Sparkly Body Glitter
.random.Matter. - Astral Sabbat - Lantern [Gold]
Pose Pic One - loel - Puberty Blues 03
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

Designer Ava Kungler  My Kunglers Inventory  My Kunglers' Blog Posts 



No comments:

Post a Comment