Paparazzi 📷 Olé to Red

These are the most beautiful, most interesting, cutest-sweet, and best-dressed avatars
that I encounter during my outings in Second Life.


Did you know that bulls can't see the color red because they are partially color-blind?
I sure didn't!

Olé!



Hello Beautiful World!
I grew up believing that bulls were triggered to attack by the color red.
This was something my mother would always tell me as a child.
Oh and also, as a child, one of my mother's dreams was to grow up to be a bullfighter.
I thought that was so cool seeing my mother almost as a hero, so brave fighting the beast.
Now, I come to find out that bulls can't even see colors.

Red represents passion, love, desire, and even anger, and with 23 different shades of red that exist,
does that mean that the darker shades will provoke stronger and deeper emotions compared
 to the lighter shades? Maybe, maybe not.

When searching for facts about this beautiful color which I love so much, I came upon many
interesting facts that I want to share with you now. You probably already know most of them,
but there might be some that might make you go WoW like they did to me.
Here is a list of a few facts I liked the most. You can also do your own search and find out even more
interesting facts.

Red translates to "beautiful" in Russian.
Red is associated with courage, sacrifice, and danger,
Seeing the color red stimulates your heart.
Our American flag's red stripes symbolize courage.
In India, China, and other countries red symbolizes happiness and good fortune.
Chinese brides wear red wedding dresses for good luck.
It is believed that men that wear red have a higher appeal to women.
People who choose red as their favorite color are usually driven and determined.
Red makes things appear closer than they really are.
The word “ruby” comes from the Latin word rubens, meaning “red”.

So there you have them. ;)
Now, three last "red" facts that I want to share with you, and if you want to know
more about the word "Olé" you can read about it here.

The most beautiful woman that Steppenwolf has ever known in his life had red hair,
and no, it's not me. >:(
When I first started Second Life, I was so obsessed with the color red that 90% of anything 
I would buy had to be red.
And finally, I end this blog post with three beautiful ladies wearing red or some red.

Thanks For Stopping By My Beautiful People!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
DOUX - Olivia Hairstyle
KUNGLERS - Monika Earrings (Details)
KUNGLERS - Fabiola Bracelets (Details)
Thalia Heckroth - Digo Dress 
Thalia Heckroth - Giana Open Toe Leather Pumps
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!



Thalia Heckroth - Digo Dress 
Digo dress is inspired by '60s Italian fashion styles. Cut from cotton, this dress has a slimming close fit
to sculpt an hourglass silhouette. For Maitreya Lara, Meshbody Legacy, Avlove Momma, eBody
Reborn, Kupra. Materials enabled.


Thalia Heckroth - Giana Open Toe Leather Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment