Hey Jude

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE with LILLETH MILLS


“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. 
We have only today. Let us begin.”
― Mother Theresa




Hello Beautiful World!
It is always with great joy that I do my first blog post for a new sponsor.
This time I have the pleasure of thanking Mrs. Lilleth Mills for this great opportunity
and looking forward to a long and exciting collaboration with her. Hugs!

I am wearing 
Lilleth Mills - Defiance Bodysuit (Silk Hud)
For: Freya - Hourglass - Maitreya - Maitreya Petite - Kupra Low - Kupra Original - Legacy
On Read More you can view the complete sets of the beautiful bodysuit I am wearing.

Designer  Lilleth Mills  My Lilleth Mills Inventory  My Lilleth Mills Blog Posts

And for my location;
Welcome
this is
(Moderate)

Description
Seafood, Dates, Beach, Bar, Restaurant, Coastal, Resort, Photography, Hangout, Rentals, Spa
Retreat, Weed, Tropical, Yoga, Windsurf, Boat, Dancing


Today I would like to share with you something that I wrote in September 2013 about letting go of the past
in order to move on. It was in an article called The Future Past. I think I wrote that article after a terrible
heartbreak I had in Second Life. It is funny now to see what seemed to be the end of the world at that
time, now it means nothing to me to the point that I have even forgotten who caused that heartbreak.
This comes to show that in everything in life if we give it some time, things will always get
better. Just stay strong and trust that the future is promising for everyone.


And here it goes...

 The sadness of those memories of happy and not-so-happy days still lingers in every corner
making it impossible to take a breath of fresh Second Life air. 
I find myself rewinding over and over the history of my last months, self-torturing myself
and making it impossible to heal. Why do I keep doing this to myself, really? 
Allowing those negative memories to live in my head only denies me the chance to be happy 
and at peace again. If I continue to let this happen, I'll be creating a chain of unhappy pasts 
and I will never see a brighter future. Does it make sense to you?

In other words,
yesterday is gone and what happened, happened, and there is nothing I can do to change it.
It is done, written, and gone. But dwelling on those memories makes my present as sad as my past
and therefore my future will continue to be grey for the rest of my life if I allow this emotional chain
to continue. I have to stop this destructive daily pattern of playing over and over again all the sad
memories and start focusing on what I want my present and future to be. I can't allow the past
to dictate my future. I may not have the power to change what has happened, 
but I do have the power to work on a better present and future for myself.


Do I want to be happy again? 
YES, I DO!
Do I want to feel again that peace that I value so much?
YES, I NEED TO!

So today I start working on creating that future I vision for myself by embracing every happy moment
in my present. Not allowing any sad memory of the past to make me doubt a happy moment from
happening. Tomorrow will be the future and today will be the past for tomorrow. This very moment I
am living right now is essential, the most important one. This is where I have the power to create a
happy past for my future!

HERE, you can read the whole article from back then.
I end this post with the following pictures I took of today's beautiful location.
Please remember to show some Linden love during your visit if you can.

Thanks For Stopping By My Beautiful People!
Keep smiling and spreading kindness wherever you go.

Much Love,
Lori Novo

By the way, the highlight of my day at St. Palm Bay was meeting little Nicholas.
He was absolutely sweet and really made me smile. HERE you can check out his Flickr.

Nicholas532 (nicholasthehufflepuffwizard)

Other Credits
[monso] Aurora Hair @ Hair Fair (Ends July 10)
::{u.f.o}::Helen Raffia Hat
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

No comments:

Post a Comment