Sings At The Coming Dawn

Featuring
WarPaint


 
A clouded dream on an earthly night,
Hangs upon the crescent moon.
A voiceless song in an ageless light,
Sings at the coming dawn.
Birds in flight are calling there
Where the heart moves the stones.
It's there that my heart is calling.
All for the love of you...




 "Life is so fragile."

Hello Beautiful World!
I apologize for not blogging these past days. I find myself in a sadness that makes it hard for me to
feel inspired to write or do my photography. I am deeply saddened by what my Steppenwolf and his
brother are going through right now (RL). His brother is fighting for his life at this time and
the doctors are trying everything to save him. I ask that you please keep him in your prayers so he
can beat this and be with his family again.

Life is so fragile, is something my Steppenwolf tells me all the time and that is why he always wants to
see me smiling and happy. I am trying so hard to be strong for him but it's really hard. When you love
so deeply and truly like I love him, his joys become my joys and his sadness becomes my sadness.

For him is that I am blogging today, and again.
This is something that always makes him feel happy. 


My location today is in my studio. I finally decided to use one of the many backdrops that
I have and I feel satisfied with how it came out. I added other things to the scene, mostly from {anc}.
Not bad for being my first one, eh?

I seriously have hundredths of backdrops not to mention the thousands of poses I have collected
over the years. I love going to beautiful sims for my photography but from now on I'll try to
start using my backdrops too. Who knows, maybe one day one of those backdrop designers will
want to sponsor my blog, that would be just so wonderful!

﴿

The beautiful eyeshadow and lip color that I am wearing today are the recent releases from WarPaint.

Glimmer Eyeshadow
BoM + HD appliers for LeL Evo/EvoX, Catwa HDPro & Genus
Soon @ Anthem Event (July 3Rd.)
&
HD appliers for LeL Evo/EvoX, Catwa HDPro & Genus Project 
@ Uber Event (Ends July 22 - Gallery)


Designer  Mafy T. (mafalda.hienrichs) ● My WarPaint Inventory ● My Warpaint Blog Posts


Thanks for stopping by my beautiful people! 
May the preciousness and fragility of life not be lost on us.― Laura Thomas

Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Braidy (long) Gacha ~ Tableau Vivant
Not Found - Joy Skin Peach (Lelutka)
Gown *{Junbug}* Envy [Sky]
~
13) {anc} anemone / giant flower 15Li (white)
LOVE - Ground Cover Ivy - Summer 9
{anc} night / butterfly cluster (clear) 10Li
{anc} shooting star {NATURAL// moonlight}

No comments:

Post a Comment