Somebody's Watching Me

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


“Every small town has at least one house the children whisper about; 
the type of house that has always been abandoned; 
where the once pristine white paint has faded to a grimy gray; 
where the windows are boarded, and the lawn never grows; 
where children hold their breath and close their eyes as they pass by. 
A house that sounds like it contains an army of whispering spirits 
when the wind whistles through the nearby trees..."
― The Blood Brothers



Hello Beautiful World!
Or better yet, hello scary world. We are in the month when all those monsters under your beds
come out to play. When you'll see glowing eyes in the dark watching you and when all those
scary things your parents warned you about when you misbehaved as a child, come real.
I am so excited to visit this year's haunted places in Second Life to show you. Be prepared though
that on these particular Halloween posts, there will be tons of pictures included. 
I just go excitingly crazy taking pictures of everything, well, almost of everything.
There are some things I won't photograph if they are too gruesome or explicit.
Anyways, this is the first haunted location I chose to visit this year and I LOVED IT!

Welcome!
This is FALLMOORE VILLAGE (Adult)

When I first arrived at this location my first reaction upon landing was a bit of disappointment.
Don't get me wrong, the landing point was at a neighborly and friendly, Halloween area, very nicely
decorated, but nothing really scary there to see, which was what I was looking for.
Upon arrival, I was presented with a folder that contained two gifts for all visitors,
a Fallmoore Village Trick or Treat Candy Bucket and a Fallmoore Village Flashlight.
Thank you so much for the gifts! 

After checking the interior of all the buildings that surround the landing point, which I recommend you
do when you visit, ;) I noticed in the distance what seemed to be the haunted house I was looking for.
I ran uphill and what I found was perfect, exactly what I was looking for. I got the chills and scares
that I needed to get me in the Halloween spirit!

Hope you enjoy the pictures below that I took for you.
I have also included some links to where you can buy some of the things that I saw during 
my visit that I liked. And my beautiful people, please if you can, do show some Linden love
during your visit. All donations big and small will be so greatly appreciated. ;)
And finally, my friend Sheba will be joining me some times on my explorations in the future.
I am so excited!


TRICK-OR-TREAT!
Umm, I see you are busy never mind. Continue what you were doing. Byeeeee!


Lady goes back to hitting her husband.
Lori: Oh, I didn't mean that.
Lady: What did you say???
Lori: Nothing, sorry.
Lady: I thought so.

This is the real me and my Steppenwolf on movie nights.
Ha! Just kidding my baby. It was just a joke! :P


Baby, is that you?
I have a whole bucket of candy for dinner but all the Milkyways are MINE. :P
Omg, just joking baby. Look, you can have a little bite of one of my Milkyways. 


What are those whispers and giggles I hear?
Ah, it's those silly Lurkymen making jokes about us again.

Lurkyman One: Hey, did you hear about when Lori and Steppenwolf went to church?
Lurkyman Two: no
Lurkyman One: Steppenwolf turns to Lori and says "I've just done a silent fart, what should I do?"
Lori says "put new batteries in your hearing aid." HahaHa
Lurkyman Two: HahaHa
Lori: HahaHa very funny :P, jokes on you, Steppenwolf doesn't need a hearing aid, and we don't fart. 
We don't even go to church!

Babyyy, they were just joking, don't get mad, come back!


Some people just don't get it, they like to hang around even when they are not wanted.


Have you ever felt like somebody is watching you?
I do, all the time, and it's always my cat Pollito. :P 🐱



I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
And I have no privacy
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
Is it just a dream?


Burning houses, ugly clowns, and girls screaming for help!
Did I mention burning houses?



“If everything must be burned I will do the burning and so I will not be burnt but be the fire."
― Brian Doyle


"Halfway down the stairs, is a stair, where I sit. There isn't any, other stair, quite like, it. 
I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair, where, I always, stop. 
Halfway up the stairs, isn't up, and isn't down. It isn't in the nursery, it isn't in the town. 
And all sorts of funny thoughts, run round my head: It isn't really anywhere! 
It's somewhere else instead!"
A. A. Milne


Done for now my beautiful people.
Til the next one, sweet dreams.
MUAHAHAHA!

BABYYYY, COME BACK, IT WAS ALL JUST A JOKE!!!!


Credits
DOUX - JLOW Hairstyle ● ELIKATIRA Voyage Maxi Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment