The Beautiful People ❖ Somi & Tadashi

"NO DRAMA, NO STALKING" - Somi


Hello Beautiful Tempura Island!
As I always say, one of my greatest joys is capturing beautiful people with my camera,
especially when they are unaware that I have my eye on them. This is when I can really
capture the true essence of my subjects, no poses but simply being truly themselves.

I spotted SOMI (somi.takeda) & Tadashi Hamada (mithrandyr) almost immediately when I arrived
in Tempura today. There was something more than just how beautiful they both looked sitting together.
It was like a positive and friendly energy that emerged from them as I walked by, and I wasn't wrong,
they both turned out to be very friendly to the point that all through our chat I couldn't stop smiling.
Ahhh, a smile is the best gift you can give me, thank you so much Somi and Tadashi for the
beautiful gift of a smile together with the friendship! 

Going through their profiles I noticed that Somi is an excellent blogger, here you can check
out her blog. She also considers Tadashi her Air Jordan and she's very loved by all her friends. ;)
Tadashi on the other hand has an empty profile at the moment but who needs words when people
can still see what a great person he is. Both made my heart tickle with their friendliness
and kindness. Hugs to them both! 

Below is a song shared by Somi, please enjoy!
Have a good night my beautiful people and sweet dreams.
-Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment