Napoleon Vibes

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): id like you to find the Lori Novo in your heart and let her live more
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): shes a happy sweet confident woman you know well
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): let her live baby

He is my strength, my rock... my greatest love.



"I found the crown of France in the gutter. I picked it up with the tip of my sword and cleaned it,
and placed it atop my own head."
- Napoleon Bonaparte


After watching the 2023 historical drama film NAPOLEON, starring Joaquin Phoenix;

We went dancing to Hypnotic Romance (Moderate) wearing our Napoleon hats.
Silly us! ;)


Credits On Me
DOUX - Circe Hairstyle ● .:Avanti:. Chellie Ring Set 
 Valentina E. Indigo Ensemble FLF Grey
::GB::Short boots(Black) Female ● LaGyo_Floral napoleon hat

No comments:

Post a Comment