Who I Am


"If I can't run, I'll walk.
If I can't walk, I'll crawl.
But I won't stop...
I won't..."
- Celine Dion


The other day I saw Celine Dion's documentary on Amazon Prime, "I Am, Celine Dion"
It was so powerful, inspiring, and heartbreaking. 



But our beautiful Celine is a true warrior, not ready to give up any time soon.
She continues to fight with a smile always on her face and a spark of hope always in her eyes.
Truly an admirable strong woman despite the pain.


Who I Am - Amazon Documentary - I Am | CĂ©line Dion


Credits On Me
Sintiklia - Hair Avery
(NEW) :: pm :: Phoebe Set @ WIP Event (Ends July 22 / Gallery)
:: pm :: Julia Sandals
My Location: Merrymount Victorian Community Region (Moderate) A Linden Destination



Phoebe is a charming set of delicate crochet top with optional sleeves and an asymmetric skirt to match. Top and Skirt can be purchased separately to mix and match your favorite colors.
Megapack also includes 2 bonus colors: yellow and orange.
Compatible with Maitreya+Petite, LaraX+PetiteX, Legacy+Perky, Reborn+Waifu, GenxClassic and Genx Curvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment