Baroqued 🎎 Japonica 🎎 Orientalika


"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it,
but that is it too low and we reach it."
Ningen ni totte saidai no kiken wa, takai mokuhyō o settei shite tassei dekinai koto de wa naku, hikui mokuhyō o settei shite shimau koto da.




Hello, and a very happy day to all!
I come to you from one of my favorite events in Second Life.
This is
(Moderate)

This round opened on June 30th and will end on July 21st.
Still there's enough time left to visit if you haven't done yet and enjoy the colorful beauty of the place.
I picked up a thing or two from this round during my visit, the beautiful kimono I am wearing which was my
favorite thing from this round, [SHIFUKU] Daru Yukata F 2024 - 01.
HERE you can view the gallery.


I have covered this beautiful event in the past [Japonica Day & Night] which I enjoyed doing so much
because of how beautiful I always find it. Everything from the decor to the amazing exclusives that our
Second Life designers create for us, to the beautiful people that I run into while I am there.
However, on this occasion, I restrained myself from photographing real people and focused on the
fake ones which was truly very hard for me to do since I love capturing the beauty of people with my
camera. Maybe next time. ;)


More than just a place for shopping, Japonica is a place to enjoy and have fun with friends or on our own.
It is a place that inspires every photographer because of all the beautiful vivid colors all around.
The beauty of the place is equally appreciated both at night and in the daytime.
But there is always more to explore and discover as I always say and that is what is behind the scenes,
just like in the movies.

Coming very soon, part two of Japonica, Behind The Scenes.
Take care everyone, Over & Out!
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
Platinum - "Irina" Hairstyle ● POISON ROUGE Momo Hairpin - White ● -XTC- Boho Brows ● Bare - Liver Liner EvoX (BOM)
SAXO - Cheek Blush V1 lel EVOX Unisex ● Fenom. Cleo Lipgloss [Lelutka HD] GIFT
[ VelvetVue ] Rouge Blush ● LIVIA::Petal Earrings ● [Onyx] Born to Die Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment