Those Memories Of You

PERSONAL UPDATE


OMG Sunny, if only my Steppenwolf was here he would cook us some juicy burgers
and massage my feet... Are you missing him too?
Bark once for yes and twice for no.
"WOOF WOOF WOOF!"
What do you mean?
"WOOF WOOF WOOF!"
Omg I miss him so much!... (Sighs)

So the other day I found a very interesting YouTube video that I want to share
with you. It is about a young girl who converted a bus into a home and travels around in it
with her dog. She actually did all the labor work herself which is pretty impressive I'll say.
Now, if I was five years younger... okay okay, make that fifteen :P
honestly, that is the life I would like to be living if I was younger and not so sick.
I would build myself a small home on wheels like she did and travel the world living a
simple life, and free like a bird. 
I don't need a big luxurious home or expensive designer clothes or jewelry and fancy dinners.
Those things have no appeal to me. I prefer the freedom to travel and see the world in the
coziness of a small home on wheels with just the essentials. That would bring so much joy to me.

Now the video is about 32 minutes long and it is my favorite build from similar videos I've seen
so far. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did. ;)

Credits On Me
Wasabi // Sun Hair - Brunettes ● {geek store} Branch Flowers ● *AvaWay* MIA Earrings
-David Heather- Ado Jumpsuit / Bleach Wash ● My Location: KINGSAND (Moderate)

No comments:

Post a Comment