From My Neighborhood

My Writings,My Children,Kuro Okami (Lucy),My Mother,Friends,Santi,


Wednesday afternoon, Lucy called me and tells me she wanted me to meet 
one of her friends. Knowing Lucy I wondered how "this" friend would look like.
I was expecting to see a fairy or a dragon, maybe even a little pony. However, 
I was surprised to see that her friend was actually "human" looking.

While Lucy and I waited for him by a pond. I couldn't resist getting in the water 
in my long pink dress and when Santi (the friend) arrived, I was dancing.
As Lucy introduced us, he said that I looked like a girl from a romance novel, 
I liked that :)

I immediately noticed his bad-boy look that I found very interesting. 
Lucy sat by his side while I kept dancing. BTW, Lucy at the time was a mermaid. 
Soon Santi and I started chatting and realized we had many things in common. 
We are both Latino and obviously, we love Mexican food.

Santi and Kuro Okami (Lucy)

However, the biggest shock was when after we both said we were from Texas, 
we realized we were both from the valley, only a few minutes away from each other. 
How crazy is that? As he said, it seems that no one from the valley even knows 
what Second Life is, so finding each other was great.

Since that moment, we have become in a way inseparable. 
Hey, who can blame us, we are neighbors :P We have chatted in these few days 
more than probably most people chat to each other in months.  
Santi is an artist, photographer, and musician in real life.  
He loves to cook and his specialty is pizza. He has already promised to cook for me. 
I might just accept and drop by his place with my kids and my mom 
for a good dinner... LOL... just kidding Santi  <3