Belly Dancing


I had been searching high and low for a beautiful Indian attire, 
not just any beautiful one, but the perfect one, and I finally found it last night
at MASHOOKA store. My new blue Kavita  Gharara dress ran approximately
 for L$1500 to L$2000 altogether with the gorgeous Lakshami jewelry 
that I am wearing, but it's really worth every $Linden!


Now I have my eye set on another beautiful Indian pink dress and jewelry 
that is slightly higher than this one but I'll start saving my L$ and hopefully soon,
I'll be able to get it.


Today, my new dress was a total success, as I visited various Sims, 
I kept getting asked where I had gotten it from. I had to send LM
for at least five times to girls who fell in love with it as much as I did.


Not only did I find my dream Indian dress in this location, but I also discovered 
that in the back of the store across MASHOOKA, you can find the orbs for Belly Dance. 
I am in love with this mesmerizing dance and couldn't believe my luck. 
I also have to admit it, I totally fell in love with this area and I have formally adopted it as
my SL home. The ocean view is spectacular and it is completely isolated from almost
everything.


I had been dancing by myself taking photos for about an hour or so 
when guess who dropped by to say hello? The one and only Beetles! He had just returned
from a "Battle of The Bands" event where he had played with his great band and had
decided to check SL to see if I was still there.

He owed me a dance for a while now, and what better time than this to pay up :P 
Actually, he enjoyed it so much that he said it was really ten dances he owes me 
and that I'll be seeing more of him... LOL.  I absolutely love my good friend Beetles, 
he always makes me laugh and thinks my blog and I rock!


BTW, my good friend Beetles is so good-looking in real life that I wanted to post his real
picture in an article I wrote about him, but he said, "NO, just use a Bon Jovi one!!!"  :P


 PHOTOS LOCATION: MASHOOKA ~We have the Fashion You have the Taste~ , Mashooka Isle - General