Spunky Gee

My Writings,GeeJAnn Blackadder,Otis Gregan,Virtualandy Capra (Andy),Friends,


Meet my new friend Gee, she loves frog jokes and she is spunky as she can be. 
Yesterday she invited me over to her house which she shares with her other three 
SL sisters and let me tell you, it was wow, wow, and super wow. I was totally thrown
 away by such creativity. Gee actually made the house herself and one of her sisters 
helped her decorate it. It is absolutely PERFECT!!! The walls are in a beautiful vivid green
color and the decoration is absolutely perfect. One of its best features is the glass walls
which gives you the sensation of being outdoors. The view in any direction is spectacular.

The land that surrounds her home has been beautifully set up with a magnificent waterfall
and swimming pool. There are many sitting areas to choose from and a fireplace has been
added for those bohemian nights spent with good friends. During my visit, we were
embraced by the rain which added a big plus to my visit.


I met Gee on Sunday during my visit to Mizty Mountains. 
My friend Virtualandy Capra (Andy) had recommended this beautiful place and I 
was eager to explore it. As soon as I arrived at this location, Gee appeared on 
her Segway and immediately we initiated into a friendly conversation.

Gee is so sweet that as soon as I told her I liked her "scooter", she gave me 
a black one as a gift. After explaining to me how to use it, I hopped on and we
 continued to explore together. She is very familiar with this area and she considers
 it the most beautiful place in SL. She took me to a very special spot where she 
sleeps under the stars. I think I will be trying that too.


Once I left her I received an IM from my good friend Otis, eager to show him the wonderful
gift Gee had given me. I sent him a Teleport and asked him to come and see my new scooter.
It's a Segway!" he said, "No Otis it's a scooter :P" I responded trying to correct him, "What a
dumb-butt, it's a Segway!". He had to explain what it's called and what it's used for. I tell
you people, I am so clueless sometimes :(

Something VERY important you must know about my good friend Gee, she is an amazing
artist. She has a gallery of her wonderful art. As I visited her "Gallery KyrArt, Mooter - Moderate", 
and I was pleasantly impressed by her immense talent.

PHOTOS LOCATION: MISTY MOUNTAINS, MISTY MOUNTAINS - Moderate