A Sweet Cup Of Coffee

My Writings,GeeJAnn Blackadder,Friends,


What a better way than to accompany a friendly "hello" than with a hot cup of coffee. 
That is how my good friend Gee greeted me the other day. As soon as she logged into
SL and I IMed her, she sent me a cup of "Gee Koffee".  Everyone that knows me, knows 
how much I really enjoy drinking coffee every morning, with two spoons of sugar, tons 
of cream, AND powder chocolate... yes, my coffee must have chocolate in it or else I 
won't drink it :P Hey, I even carry chocolate in my purse in case I feel like drinking 
coffee when I go out.

Yesterday I found the perfect place to enjoy this delicious hot and sweet drink that
 my spunky friend Gee was so sweet to send me. While listening to The Beatles
Radio.Com and being embraced by the warm atmosphere of this inviting 
sitting area where a collection of old record albums and a turntable are the 
the main attraction, I was able to relax and unload a little of the tension I was 
carrying due to the many unexpected events that have been coming my way lately.


I was so glad when Gee accepted to join me and together we spent a good time talking 
about love, heartbreaks, life, art, friendship, and many other topics. She also encouraged 
me and made me promise her that I write poetry to add to my SL profile. My good friend
once said to me, "Lori, you are like a wordsmith!"... so sweet <3 
We actually never ran out of conversation. The only reason we had to say goodbye 
was because I had to work on my blog.

Gee, thanks so much for my cup of Koffee, I love it <3


No comments:

Post a Comment