Quote of the Day & Tattoos

My Writings,Kuro Okami (Lucy),Poppy Ghostraven,Friends,SL Sisters & Brothers,Dedications,Quotes,


Each friend represents a world in us, 
a world possibly not born until they arrive, 
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin


Today's quote is dedicated to my very dear friend Poppy Ghostraven.

You must know that I adore my good friend Poppy. 
She is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met in Second Life. 
She has created a piece of art with her amazing Avi, which I find absolutely fascinating. 
Her body, completely covered in beautiful colorful tattoos 
is what attracted my attention the first day I met her.

Yesterday, Lucy and I paid her a visit and I brought up to her 
how much I love the beautiful art that covers her whole body. 
She immediately searched for the place where she had gotten her amazing tattoos. 
Soon the three of us were surrounded by the variety of body art 
which is amazingly done in very vivid colors.

Poppy was so sweet to get me some tattoos as a gift which I absolutely love. 
I had initially taken many pictures to show you how beautiful they look. 
However, I am a bit shy and all the full-body photos were a bit too much for me since 
I took them in the nude. Some of my friends encouraged me not to be shy and just to go
ahead with the whole-body photos for this post. Maybe next time :P


Lucy, however, being that free-spirited being that she is 
and not afraid to express herself, 
immediately posed for me without any reservations. 
How I wish I was more like her!

Poppy, thank you so much for the tattoos<333