My Luminous Heaven


I am determined to start focusing on why I am really in Second Life
and that is to explore the many beautiful sims Second Life has to offer. 
I had lost track there for a while but fortunately, I got hold of the reigns again 
and now I am heading in the right direction. I'll start visiting again different
 locations and showing you the best features that I personally find special
in each one of them.


Today I want to tell you about the most beautiful place in Second Life where you can take
your loved one dancing, Lovers Cove. Personally, this is my favorite dancing heaven. 
Most of the time when you see me dancing  there, I'll be dancing alone, 
I am a Second Life single lady and I intend to stay that way. I really don't mind. 
I enjoy dancing with myself. My good friend Otis found this very beautiful ballroom
 among the stars for me.


Beautiful, luminous gazebos floating on a glass platform are the perfect way of having 
your own private dancing space with your partner even when there are other people
around you. However if what you and your partner are looking for is to dance together 
with other couples, couple dance pose balls have been placed throughout the area 
allowing you to dance anywhere your little heart desires.


It is best to set your time of day at sunset, this way you will be able to fully appreciate 
the many radiant features that make Lovers Cove so enchanting. You'll be magically
surrounded by bright shining stars and flowers that continuously and gently navigate
around this beautiful galactic heaven. As you zoom out, you will discover that you are 
in the middle of a "galaxy within our planet" as my friend Andy described it.




"Miniature Ballroom" globe by Cirrus McKinney can be purchased while you visit 
this place which makes the perfect gift. They come in a variety of colors and shapes 
and run for L$500 each. You will also find under the beautiful green tree the 
teleporter that will transfer you to the Lovers Cove's  Beach Area, another great 
location that soon I will be bringing to you.


Some of the locations I am planning to introduce to you in the future have great 
couple poses balls and since I am single, I will be asking some of my good male friends 
to help me out so I can better show you the wonderful things you can enjoy with your 
loved one when you visit the area. I ask that you please do not get alarmed. 
These are close friends with whom we share a mutual respect. 
They will be assisting me ONLY as my models.

By the way, tonight I met Riyad Rozen.


PHOTOS LOCATION: LOVERS COVE 
Dance Romance - Love Marriage Salsa Ballroom Jazz, Ominor - Moderate