Hola Wapa!


Ahhh dancing!
Anyone that truly knows me, will know that dancing is one of my passions here in SL,
Ameba Pico and in real life. Once my feet hear the music, there is no stopping for me.
I will be completely lost to the magic of having my whole body overtaken by the rhythm
of the music.

Yesterday's dancing gave way to a wapo from Spain...


"You dance very well!", 
the IM said when it popped on my screen unexpectedly. 
I had been dancing alone for a while and I had not realized that someone had been watching me. 
That just comes to shows how lost I can become in the dance. 
"Gracias", I responded after I had checked his profile and noticed that Miguel knew Spanish. 
He was pleasantly surprised to know that I could speak Spanish too. "Sure I do, I am Latina", 
I responded with a sense of pride.

He said he wasn't as a good dancer as I was, but that he would love to dance with me. 
I smiled and continued to assure him that he would do fine. 
We danced for a while and soon Miguel started opening-up 
and sharing things about himself with me.

Miguel is from the beautiful Ibiza Island in Spain.
No wonder he kept calling me "wapa". 
Unfortunately, my poor dancing partner was suffering from a headache but that didn't stop him 
from dancing with me. "Miguel, you are dancing as well as I am"
I jokingly said and we laughed and our dancing continued.

After we had danced for what seemed forever and my feet couldn't take it anymore, 
I excused myself and thanked him,  "Un placer wapa!" he responded,  and off I went.


Every place I visit in Second Life, you will find me dancing. 
Often I do it alone and on a few times, I will accept dancing with a gentleman if they ask me 
in the right way and it's done respectfully. 

I once had to put someone in his place that tried to dance with me in an inappropriate way.
I immediately stopped him and firmly told him I didn't dance like that. 
If he wanted to dance with me, it had to be MY way. 
He decided instead to sit and watch me dance alone. 
I sincerely didn't care, those very special dances are meant to be danced only with someone 
very special, at least that is how I feel. I save those dances for my angel.


PHOTOS LOCATION: DAYDREAM ISLAND