Riyad's Body Art


You may not know this about me but I love tattoos. I think it's a beautiful art form 
that you get to take with you wherever you go. Honestly, I am not brave enough 
to get one in real life, not because of the pain that is involved, but because I am afraid 
that once I get one I might regret it in the future... I am such a wuss :(

The closest I have to a tattoo is a broken pencil point on my back that I got as a child
 when one of my uncles carried me and a pencil in his shirt pocket got stuck to me.


The night I met Riyad, I was immediately attracted to his tattoos. I was dancing alone
at Lovers Cove and he was dancing with a friend. Once his friend left, he stayed 
behind and IMed me. He asked me why I was dancing alone and when I told him that 
I usually do this, I think he felt bad for me because he then asked me to dance with him.
We dance that night and we've been dancing nonstop since that day.

A little detail I forgot to mention though, Riyad said the night he met me, he and his 
friend thought I was crazy for dancing alone, now when I ask him if he still thinks 
I am crazy he always answers.... "but of course!"

His beautiful tattoo is of a tiger. It covers his torso and his shoulders. 
The good thing in Second Life is that tattoos can be put on and off as we like. 
Yesterday when I asked him to remove his shirt and wear his tattoo which he immediately
agreed to it, I was very glad to see it again since I hadn't seen it since the night we met.

One thing you should know about my good friend Riyad is that he is a very sweet 
and kind guy. He is what I call a "people pleaser", always ready to do anything 
to make his friends happy.


Riyad and I not only do we have a wonderful friendship and a great blog work relation,
 but now we have become great dance partners. I think he enjoys dancing as much as I do.
We usually send a Teleport immediately to each other as soon as we logging in to Second
Life.... and off to dance we go!

Riyad Rozen, thanks for being a wonderful friend...
"ana bahbak"


PHOTOS LOCATION: Spring Glass Pavillion @ Calas Galadhon, Calas Galadhon
Moderate