I'll Die For You


ElaCor By Emanuela, Mashooka, Vero Modero and Morea Styles are some 
of my favorite stores in Second Life. However, Vita's Boudoir has to be the top one on my list.
 This is where Miqo Kanto gave me two of his favorite gowns when I visited this 
amazing store. I believe they have four floors full of a large variety of beautiful gowns 
for any occasion.


Poppy Ghostraven was the person that introduced me to this fantastic store. 
I still remember the day when I told her that I needed the best fairy outfit 
in Second Life that would make heads turn and after I assured her that the price
 was not a problem, she then said she had the perfect place for me. 
Once I stepped foot for the first time in Vita's Boudoir, 
I was a goner once I realized I had fallen in love with every single gown at the store.


With the month of October just around the corner, Vita's Boudoir 
is getting prepared with amazing "Halloween" merchandise. 
The Vita's Boudoir's designers have created three incredible Avatars, 
The Sculpted Skeleton that includes Thriller Dance Animation for L$980. 
The Real Gentleman, a sculpted skeleton avatar for L$1,890. 
And finally, Poppy's choice, The Bloody Mary which is a sculpted skeleton 
female avatar for L$1,890. These three scary avatars have become one 
of their most sold items at the moment, they are really rocking! 
Poppy and I were actually at the store the day of these new releases. 
We did some shopping around while the store owners brought out the so awaited items.
Poppy probably has to be the very first person to had obtained one of them.


Last night I could resist getting a new Vita's Boudoir outfit for the coming month 
of October and finally I went and looked around for the perfect one. I am not a big fan
 of changing my avatar so I decided to go in a different direction. Thankfully Vita's Boudoir
great designers created a beautiful gown called "Beautiful Death" that runs for L$950.
 It is absolutely beautiful in a scary way if you know what I mean ;)

The new "spooky" items show your skeleton torso and has been decorated with red roses.
That might just be the next item I'll be adding to my October wardrobe

Still, being a little hesitant, I kept my search for my October gown. 
I am a sucker for roses and when my eyes discovered the "I'll die For You..." dress, 
I knew I had found the ideal gown for me. As you can see it's a very revealing dress
 that only covers "those" parts with beautiful pink roses. That is what convinced 
me to get this particular item, the roses give it the sweet and soft touch. 
The spider web transparent skirt gives this beautiful outfit the "gown" look.


Flickr - Flickr

Now my friend here, the "I'll Die For You Skeleton", has to be the best feature 
that adds the scary touch to the whole thing. You'll be dragging the poor thing 
all day long begging you for some love and attention. Something that I really loved 
about my new gown is the skull black mask that is included with the dress. My love for
masks and eye patches come way back since my days in Ameba Pico 
where I wouldn't dare go out in public not wearing one of them.

I advise you to look through the whole store for you may find many other 
beautiful gowns that will be perfect for the upcoming month when 
everything that looks scary it's in style.

BTW: Vita's Boudoir's Halloween Fair is under construction 
and it will be coming soon, make sure you visit it :)

PHOTOS LOCATION: Darkwood Castle, Mystical Darkwood - Adult