OOPs, She Did It Again!


OK, what is going on? 
It's so sad and pathetic for people to go around Second Life asking for money. 
Have some dignity and get a job and stop begging like a loser. 
Same girl, exact IM from the last one I saw in the Vita's Boudoir group chat just a few days ago, 
but using a different name. Does she honestly take us for fools?
Good thing that everyone is up to her and soon she might really have to become
 a person with dignity and get a JOB!

Elacor By Emanuela Group Chat
[11:19] LuanaKnutz Resident: Hello, guys!
I urgently need L$ 1.500 to pay my rent!
I’m a very honest person and promise to pay back on Wednesday.
I know that’s not cool to ask for money in the group, but I really need this.
I apologize and hope to have help from someone.
[11:19] Rustamov Tairov: god help you
[11:19] Lori Novo: OMG! last time u asked for money at Vita's
[11:19] Morgan Phelan: boot her
[11:20] Fresco Lemon: lol
[11:20] Fresco Lemon: ahhahhaahahahahahahaha
[11:20] Veronica Falodir: lol
[11:20] Lori Novo: just get a job and stop asking
[11:20] phyllis Windlow: luana go get a job
[11:20] Agla Scorpio: seriously i have seen this in all my groups and with different names
[11:20] Tianna Akiri: lol
[11:20] Maali Morani: Laughs loud..
[11:20] txema Breguet: xere rustamov
[11:20] Cayce Caggles: its a bot.... lets just ask saby to remove it
[11:20] Rustamov Tairov: tmexa xere
[11:20] Lori Novo: sooo sad girl, really GET A JOB!
[11:20] txema Breguet: :))
[11:21] Tianna Akiri: like wow
[11:21] txema Breguet: lollllllllllllll
[11:21] lululu Auster: i don't understand why you keep asking , like every few days, give up already.
[11:21] Circe Marenwolf: yeah i've seen her in several of my groups for a few days now
[11:21] Rustamov Tairov: txema is god,god of war,he can help hahahahahaha
[11:21] Veronica Falodir: You think they'd at least keep track and not keep reposting! lol
[11:21] Lori Novo: stop asking everywhere >:(
[11:21] Moriah Lisle: Oops. I forgot to block him after I reported him. Silly me.
[11:21] Lori Novo: hahaha
[11:21] txema Breguet: jajajaja
[11:22] txema Breguet: try to build
[11:22] txema Breguet: omg
[11:22] Tianna Akiri: hell even i looked for a job my first day in SL