Halloween at eTown BPM

Gaby,Gio Macarthur,Blue Blauvelt,2011,Boudoir,Halloween,


Earlier today Gaby and I, 
together with our good friend Gio Macarthur, 
attended a Halloween Costume Contest 
at the new eTown BPM Beach Club, that by the way, 
has had great success since last week's grand opening.


But allow me to start with a beautiful sight...... 
mmmmmm..... isn't he just sooo dreamy? 
That is my good friend Blue Blauvelt, or Mr. Azul as I like calling him. 
But ladies better not get too excited with this gorgeous man, 
he is not the easy type and  I would honestly say he is VERY hard to get, 
actually impossible!!!!

Mmmmmmm...... ok enough of getting myself distracted 
with such a beautiful view ;) 
Back to what I was saying...



Mr. Blue actually encouraged me to enter the contest 
and I was one of the winners at the end. 
Who would have thought! 
I was there to have fun and take some photos 
and I left with my pocket full of L$, YAY!!!!
Does that mean I should be sharing my winnings with him? :O
Maybe he didn't even notice I won..... let's keep it a secret ;)



Pic One
Yours truly, 
Lori Novo wearing "Beautiful Death" by Vita's Boudoir

Pic Two
Gaby on the right


Mmmmmmm..... 
let's end this post with the same beautiful sight 
we started with ;)


Our beautiful Snow dresses all in black 
and even though the mask covers half of her face 
you can still see her beauty peeking out.


Acid Warden, one of the contest winners


Skyler Aldrin on the left was another one of the contest winners