Riding Veronica and Lucy Later

Gio Macarthur


Yea, you've seen Lori's articles on Riding Gio, 
but today I was riding Veronica. 
She is a new friend Lori and I made. 
Turns out, Veronica also had the Horse Avi that Gio had. 
It was really fun to ride her. OMG! 
we even jumped over Lori. 
Hope one of Veronica's hooves didn't hit Lori... 
ouch.


Veronica is a very fast human-horse. 
I could feel the wind blowing through my hair! 

WOW! so fun!


We ran across Lori's land under her sky castle. 
Lori watched us and finally got on herself. 

Sadly, I have no pictures of that. :(


In the end, Veronica turned out to be my new pet horse! LOL 

Riding Lucy

(me and Lori riding Lucy the dragon)

Later, Lucy came and I think,  as Lori said, 
Veronica and Lucy will become very good friends. 
Hmmm, I wonder why.


This was a quick flight with Lori and Lucy. 
We got stuck in banned lines though. 
Then I floated Lucy and Lori to the castle. 
Torture for Lori. 
Sorry I hit your head against the castle, 
and sorry I dropped ya! :P