My Love For You


Once someone asked me what was the one thing that truly made me happy in this life, 
and my answer was LOVE. Love is all I need to make me smile every day. 
Love will tickle me internally and I will feel complete. Love is the best thing anyone 
can give to me.

I don't require or feel the need for materialistic gifts from the people I love. 
If you want to see me happy, just love me, but genuinely love me 
with all your heart as I love you.


I love you with all my being... with all my heart

Let us be genuine and truthful with each other. Do not deceive me or my heart. 
My heart will love you always truthfully, therefore, I expect the same 
from you in return.

If you don't love me, do not lie or pretend to... that is very cruel.


THE BEAUTY WITHIN YOU

God created you beautifully... therefore, you are precious to me
My love for you is so great that I will look beyond your faults and will only see 
the beauty that lies beneath your exterior and deep in your soul. 
That is who YOU really are, and that is what I want.
 The real you... the beautiful you... the love in you.


RESPECT
I'll always respect you because you are very important in my life <3

Respect me in every way,
as the friend... the woman... the human, 
for I will always respect you under any circumstance. Respect is an essential 
part of any good relationship. Once the respect is gone, the beauty of our 
love will be tarnished and no longer will it have the same beautiful value 
as it did before.

Respect me with your words, with your actions, even with your thoughts. 
Let us keep alive the truthful beauty of a blessed relationship <3


TRUST
Trust cannot be demanded or expected... trust must be earned.

Let's build our love on strong pillars of trust from the beginning. Therefore, 
our relationship will survive and outstand any storm that comes our way. 
Trust means peace of mind.


You are very special to me

Don't ever doubt my love for you. I do not divide my love among my friends. 
I multiply it in monumental proportions to give each one of you. I love you 
equally and no one is more or less than the other. Simply each one of you 
is exceptionally special to me and add a very important thing to my life... your love.


God Bless You

I will listen when you need to be heard. I will dry your tears with my hands 
when you'll feel sad. I will pray for you because that is absolutely the 
best way of showing you all my love.


I will stay in silence when you'll need peace. But I will drive you insane 
with my conversation when you are in the mood to hear me. I will keep 
my distance if you need space. But I'll be all over you when you are ready 
for my cuddles.


So Tell Me...

Now that you know how great my love is for you, are you ready 
to take my hand and jump into a wonderful friendship full of love? <333

World's End Garden ~Dernier Lamento, Dernier Lamento - Moderate