Faster Pussy Cat


I go crazy every time I find a clothing store where the clothes actually look as good on me as it does on the beautiful model in the picture.
Oh 

Faster Pussy Cat 

have some mercy on my poor wallet. Don't you know that I love you now and my love for you has no limitations? Once I walked through the door, I became weak at the knees with such great styles, I kept going 

"Oh yes, wow, mmm, Ohhh, I like, yessss!" 

all through the store :P 


My intention as I walked in was to find one piece of clothing and then try it on to see if it actually looked good. But once I saw the results, I went back in a flash and ended up with four full outfits. Hey if it's excellent quality I don't mind at all paying the extra bucks.

 

This is one of the great outfits I put together using three of the many pieces I bought from the Faster Pussy Cat Main Store.


Geisha Glitter Bodysuit black/powder pink L$499

"Lotus" Black Skirt  L$229

Neo Geisha Revolution Black Booties L$325


Seriously,
don't you hate it when you fall in love with a dress that you saw in "the picture" and can't wait to try it on, but when you finally are wearing it and take a good look at it you go, 
"What the &$%!#, this is not how it looked in the picture!!!

If you only knew how many times my excitement has dropped to the floor. You can almost hear the "plop" as it hits it when I see how really, and I mean really, terrible something looks once I have it on. They should warn us with a little something that can go like this;


NOTICE
You will actually need a miracle to make this dress look as good on you as it does on our model.


I usually tear the piece of garment from my body and immediately go and bury it in my neighbor's backyard. That is why now every time I find a new store I will only buy one thing first to see if the miracle of looking as good as it does on their display will work on me. Once I hear the hallelujahs I'll know that any future purchases from this particular designer will be L$ well spent.


OTHER CREDITS:
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: Bloody Queen Rohesia Set by AlienBear
RING: ASIA by FINESMITH
SKIN: ELLE SK Line #4 Dark (15) by Belleza
EYE MAKEUP: LesMakups_ Yuki 07 by Miamai
HAIR: Pancake Black by LoQ Hair