Queen Adeen


Princess Lori from Novo Land inclines her head with respect to the new queen of the Elven family,
M'Lady Queen Adeen!

Last night I had the great honor to attend the coronation of my good friend Adeen.  
Kings, queens, and Lords attended this auspicious occasion. 
My good friend Adeen looked beautiful in her green royal attire.
After the ceremony, every guest gave their respects to the new queen.
 Here is a little of the chat I was able to save since I kept crashing all night long.

Adeen Moonites: I wish to thank thee all for this momentous occasion.
I will serve justly and fairly to all of my elven family
Savage Taurus: May she live long and rule justly!
Ǿυεεŋ  Čөмεŧ (comet.quijote): "Tari Adeen, I wish you a long and fruitful reign"
Ǿυεεŋ  Čөмεŧ (comet.quijote): "Thank you for inviting me. I was honored to attend"
Adeen Moonites: Thank thee M'Lady Queen Comet
Ǿυεεŋ  Čөмεŧ (comet.quijote): "I will say my farewells as I must depart"
Adeen Moonites: May the Spirits Guide and Protect Thee M'Lady Till we meet again
Savage Taurus: walks up and bows to the new monarch, 
"My Queen, it would be my honor to serve you"
Adeen Moonites: It will be my Honor and Pleasure to have thy services M'Lord Savage
Savage Taurus: smiles and bows low, "You will have the protection of my sword whenever
you require it, M'Lady." Smiles warmly and steps back.
Adeen Moonites: thank thee M'Lord Savage , thank thee for coming
Marta Huntress: Bows to the NEW QUEEN!! you also have my honor to always protect you
Adeen Moonites: Thank thee M'Lady Marta I am Honored and Pleasure to have thy services
Adeen Moonites: I thank thee also for coming this day
Sairi Matova: I am so grateful I could make it here your Majesty
Sairi Matova: may you rein gently and safely
Adeen Moonites: I am most happy that thee came this day and i thank thee
Adeen Moonites: thank thee M'Lady Sairi
Sairi Matova: Vendui Lady
Adeen Moonites: May the Spirits Guide and Protect Thee M'Lady Till we meet again
Lori Novo: congratulation Queen Adeen
Adeen Moonites: M'Lady Lori I wish to thank thee for coming this eve. 
It was an honor and pleasure to see thee
Adeen Moonites: Thank thee M'Lady
Lori Novo: it was an honor to be here on this very special occasions
Adeen Moonites: M'Lady Scarlettia and Lord Titanium Thank thee for coming this eve.
I am honored and pleasure to have thee here
Gage Cornelius (gage.ultsch): May Anima guide you. Guide you to death, guide you to life, 
guide you to your fate.
Marta Huntress: may all roads lead to happiness Queen Adeen
Pickles Titanium (scarlettia.yheng): it was an honor to be here *smiles* and you can just call me Pickles


It was absolutely a night to remember. My friend Java Junibalya kept me company during 
the whole night. I also had the great honor to be introduced to Queen Lorelei Zenfold of Vindarkis 
after all the guests had left.  Unfortunately, Second Life made me crash before I had the honor 
to be introduced to Tryant lLord.

I am so thankful that Queen Lorelei and Tyrant Ilord for being so kind and understanding.
 They have invited me to return and with some luck this time Second Life will be nice to me 
and allow me the honor to get to know more about them.


CREDITS
GOWN & CROWN: Isabella *Wine by !!!QUality Designs!!!
JEWELRY: Visions of Sugarplums Set by Chop Zuey
HAIR:  Alessandra by Truth
SKIN: Elle Skin Dark SK by Belleza