Vamp or Petite


Let me clear out something for the few that seem to be confused and that is that just because I wear men's clothes once in a while doesn't mean I am  bi or lesbian. I am ONLY attracted to men, REAL men, 100% man. And by this I am not admitting into having tons of men in my life... one man is all I need. I respect the gay and lesbian community, but that is just not for me. I will tell you though that some of my closest friends are actually gay.... and I simply adore them <3

Love you my darlings ;)

Another thing that needs to be cleared out for the ones that have the intention to offend me is that it doesn't bother me at all if you consider me boring for the only fact that I don't sleep around. Heck, you can call me inmature or childish for all I care. I rather be thought of in these terms than to be your easy prey and become another one of your whore friends. I am enjoying Second Life without the need to be acting wild. I am not into kinky thrills or trying to experiment outrageous behaviors. The closest I have come to unusual thoughts is considering becoming a vampire. Mmmm.... maybe THAT is a bit kinky ;)

Another thing I want to clear out for those that choose to refer to me in very personal terms...  PLEASE do not call me baby or love. I am not your baby or your love, never have and probably never will be. To earn the right to call me these you would have to sweep me off my feet and win my heart. But honestly there is a very slim chance that will happen for now. 

Do I consider myself something special? Of course I do, why wouldn't I? God created me just like he created all of us and that makes us all special. I don't think that I am any less or any greater than anyone else. But I do know that I work hard to be the best I can be and that entitles me for the best of what life has to offer. I won't settle for any mediocre relationships and that includes friendships or love.

Ok, so last night I suddenly had another one of my dramatic episodes where I feel like I am sinking in a hell hole. Feeling the negative energy I left the Tai Chi circle as to not ruin anyone's relaxing time. I flew away and landed on top of the hallway roof and stayed there alone for a while. I was trying so hard to shake the blues off me when suddenly Alumco appeared. After that Pinochio (ILMARE TU) joined us. The three of us had the greatest time dancing to Kuduro. By the time I realized, my blues were gone :)))

By the way, Alumco is the arm wearing the blue cap on my left. He supposed to be a dog but his shape got somehow messed up and he refuses to fix it, LOL :P

Did I mention before that I am thinking about becoming a vampire? I am not 100% sure just yet.  I would want to remain me, human, non vamp most of the time and only ocassionally take my fangs out in search of fresh young blood ;) The thing is I really don't know how the vampire thing works. At the moment I am a 20% interested for the Vampire world so don't wear your garlic necklaces just yet.

One thing for sure that I will be trying soon is the new trend of the petite shapes. I have to thank my new friend Hine Nui for helping me make up my mind that in fact I want to be adorably tiny sometimes <3 Last night when she joined us and I saw how cute she looked and that sealed the deal for me.

So she gave me LM to Petite Avatar Kingdom which I visited today. It was filled with a multitude of Petite residents  that when they saw me started to scream " A HUMAN! :O,  ◕‿◕ I see "stretChed" people~ ◕‿◕, 
•·´¯°· Ðση'т کтєρ  ση ME!! ·°¯`·• and  don't eat meee!! D:" But once they realized I meant them no harm they were very helpful in explaining to me how this beautiful trend works. Texas Dezno,  Dojiba Elswit (dojiba.sabra), Faedust, Audra, and  Nalfyr Modan thank you so much for your help <3

BTW, this is what Texas Dazno said before I left...


[15:09] Lori Novo: thank you :)
[15:10] Texas Dezno: your very welcome. and i must say that i have been on this game for almost 4 years. and when i saythis im not trying to be a perv lol. but your AV is the BEST i have ever seen. and i mean that.

Thanks Texas and I owe it all to my good friend Catero Revolution for creating this amazing shape for me <3