In Love With William

July 8, 2012
Jessictee,My Writings,Fourth of July,Friends,SL Sisters & Brothers,Ocean,*BOUDOIR,Books,


Yes! I have found a new love. 
During my recent vanishing act from Second Life, I have spent the last five days with the most
incredibly romantic man by my side. But before I give you any more details about him and our 
time together let's catch up on two special events that I missed while I was gone.

First, Happy belated 4th of July!
Did you all get to see the fireworks? I sure did, the best firework show ever for me thanks to 
William if you know what I mean ;) By the way, this is my Vita's Boudoir I Want YOU! 
mesh dress that I had bought a while back to wear for the celebration of our country's independence.
Nice right?! Just another one of the many Precious Restless incredible creations. 

Let me tell you that night not only was America celebrating its independence with fireworks, 
bar-b-quing tons of hotdogs and fajitas, or by skinny dipping at the beach with William… 
Oops, did I just say that? EPIC SLIP :P 
Anyway, showing my butt to the moon was definitely NOT a highlight of the night but the 
wedding nuptials of my two good friends Jessictee Wild ( jessictee) and James D. Wild 
who declared eternal love to each other and were united in marriage in a Second Life ceremony.
"Kick myself on the butt" how could I have missed that :(  Sorry guys, I do wish you the most
wonderful and eternal love and many, many beautiful pixel babies <333

Where was I all this time while fireworks, weddings, breakups and hanky panky were going on?  
I was actually on a little unplanned vacation at the beach. It was more like an impulsive act that
suddenly hit me like lighting last Sunday night. I had been talking to my good friend Ocean (oceanis)
in Second Life and after a while I excused myself to go and make some oatmeal. While standing by
my stove I couldn't stop thinking of what a hard time I was having in Second Life those last days 
and I suddenly got the urge to run, to just take off running and keep running until I would hit the edge
of the continent. But then I realized I was too tired to do that so I went for the next best thing… 
I ran upstairs to my bedroom, threw into my red bag clothes to last me a few days,
grabbed my guitar and a whole bunch of paper and my favorite pen, got in my truck, and drove away.

I drove close to three hours, with no specific destination in my head and with my windows down, 
"Oh, how I love to feel the night wind blowing on my face and play with my hair",  
and listening to my music full blast interrupting the peace of the lonely roads 
when I finally reached the beach. Hmmm, how I got there is still a mystery to me. 
My truck seems to have a mind of its own and probably knew that that was exactly where I needed 
to be. The first two days I spent walking by the seashore collecting pretty seashells, writing my thoughts, 
poems, and anything that would come to mind, playing with my guitar and dancing. Yes,
dancing is a must for me here in Second Life, real-life, or anywhere my feet take me to. 
Heck, I even dance in my sleep ;)

During that time, I was able to clearly analyze my life and everything I had experienced 
for the last seven months. I found the strength to finally and once and for all forgive those who had
hurt me and move on with my life. Before this little vacation of mine, moving on with my life was just an illusion 
that I wanted to believe was possible, but in reality, I had not taken that last step that 
I needed to take in order to really start living happily again. That last step needed was forgiveness.


I also realized the need to set my priorities straight, and that is that my children come before and
above anyone or anything in the world. Forgetting my main purpose in Second Life was also 
another thing that was causing much of my distress. I have been living Second Life like in lala land
where I believed fairy tales always come true but the harsh reality is that they don't. 
Rarely a story will have a happy ending here. Now that I am clearly aware of this fact I can honestly
move forward in the right direction on my Second Life goals and enjoy them to the fullest… 
my blog, exploring, learning from all the different cultures, learning to be creative, helping anyone
in need but most importantly, creating wonderful and truthful friendships.

Many of the things I wrote during my vacation were all sorts of poems. 
At first, all I could write were poems of heartbreak and devastation. Fortunately, as days passed, 
I found myself writing more positively. My poems started to have hope in them and finally,
 on the last days, all I could write were poems of love. I am a hopeless romantic and a total optimist
for love <3 I want the long walks, the holding hands, walking bare feet on the beach on a full moon's
night. The intimate dance under the rain. The bedroom filled with the soft fragrance of the roses 
while the bed is covered in red petals. The endless passionate nights. The tender touch and soft whisper… I want it all.

William came into my life on the second night of my vacation. And since the moment he walked in,
we never parted. He remained with me day and night and through every single beating of my heart.
His full name is William Shakespeare!
Absolutely the most amazing writer ever in the history of mankind. Actually, it was more like finding
again an old love when on that second night I decided to read for a change and picked Romeo and Juliet. Reading through the first pages, I was transferred back to my teenage years when I first set eyes on one of his masterpieces, Romeo and Juliet. I was amazed and the intensity of his words and all I could do for days was to reenact the scene where poor Juliet takes her life to join Romeo in his death.

What' here? A cup, closed in my true lover's hand?
Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end.
O churl, drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after? 
I will kiss thy lips.
Haply some poison yet doth hang on them,
To make me die with a restorative,
(kisses Romeo)
Thy lips are warm.
Yea, noise? Then I'll be brief. O happy dagger,
This is thy sheath. There rust and let me die.
(Juliet stabs herself with Romeo's dagger and dies)

I fell in love all over again with William Shakespeare to the point that my Romeo and Juliet book 
that I picked up that night never left my side and now it sits next to me by my Mac <3